Next to Final Cut 7 and Adobe Premiere Pro, Captcha! offers the off-line editor to work with Avid Media Composer 7. Media Composer is the most widely used Non Lineair Editing tool for professional film and video editing. With Media Composer 7, you gain accelerated high-res-to-HD workflows, automated media management, and Interplay Sphere for Mac support, extending real-time post-production everywhere.
The Avid DNX HD output works fluently with Davinci Resolve.
- Acquire high-res media and deliver in HD, with full creative control of reframing, using new FrameFlex tools
- Perform real-time RAW and LogC to Rec. 709 color space conversions with 1D/3D LUTs and CDLs
- Automate media management tasks, such as transcoding, in the background with new Dynamic Media Folders
- Extend real-time production everywhere with support for Interplay, Interplay Sphere, and Interplay Central
- Insert RTAS plug-ins to tweak tones and optimize overall program loudness with the new Master Audio Fader
- Make audio adjustments to any clip directly in the timeline with new Clip Gain control
- Deliver finished sequences to a standardized AS-11 (AMWA) MXF OP1a file
- Get 9-way real-time multicam support for Long GOP (XDCAM) media
- Select multiple clips in the timeline without the filler
- View location sound metadata from Broadcast Wave files with support for iXML
- Work with Alpha channel media using the updated QuickTime AMA plug-in
- Edit easier with new AMA enhancements
- Avid DNX HD output works fluently with Davinci Resolve
For complete details, visit the Media Composer 7 product page.